It was early morning
I was one of the first to arrive at work.
On my usual route to get coffee this morning I decided to stop….
And read the sayings on the office doors.
You see, each office has a chalkboard on the door
and almost every day there’s a different inspirational quote.
Today I stopped and read each one…..
As I went from door to door and read each saying I got chills…..
I felt encouragement,
I could see hope,
I saw human connection,
I heard caring hearts
HERE’S WHAT I READ ON EACH DOOR….
- What would it be like if you lived each day, each breath, as a work of art in progress?
- He who experiences the unity of life sees his own self in all beings and all beings on his own self.
- Be the sky not the clouds
- The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.
- Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start
- You are imperfect, and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.
- We are all faced with a series of great opportunities, brilliantly disguised as impossible situations
This is called JOY AT WORK! People who care about people and make differences every single day! All this, from a simple chalkboard on the outside of an office door. Change doesn’t have to be hard – sometimes it’s very simple but can have an impact you never dreamed!